More Foamiran Roses

hi :) 
Hope you are well :) I'm back with more foamiran roses. 
Yesterday I shared a video tutorial for the roses.
 Using the same technique shown in the video and the same supplies I made these flowers:




The top flowers have more layers and more leaves.
 Of course foamiran and flower making products from 14 Craft Bar
Tutorial for the rose:


Hope you like it and will try it :)
If you make foamiran flowers or would like to start making, come and join our fb group 
Handmade Foamiran Flowers where we have lots of tips, inspirations, giveaways and more :)

Hugs xx
 

8 comments

  1. I love your flowers and really appreciate the video. So beautiful and I always learn great tips from you. Thank you. Jan D., FL, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. SÄ… cudowne.
    P.S. Przyślij mi parę ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hermosos trabajos!!!! saludos desde Quito Ecuador, sud america.....porfavor me puedes d
    indicar si el material que ocupas para las flores es papel o foamy...gracias, un abrazo, bendiciones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog.


    Wholesale Roses Ecuador

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!